InfrastructureInfrastructure as a Service (IaaS) puts the right tools in place – our place – saving you money, staff time and headaches.
VMs are available on top of a KVM hypervisor. We offer support for many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Free/Net/OpenBSD, and SmartOS.
- Undersubscribed to no more than 80% load
- Compatible with VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Built with high IOPS for high performance enterprise loads ** Standard VM Includes: 50GB boot drive, private networking, and no variable charges. ** Compatible with Windows Server 2008 or greater, Linux 2.4 and other operating systems
Differentiated from the large public cloud services providers
- Serving businesses within a “watershed” 100-mile radius of our host data center
- Pricing is predictable and consistent, calculated by element (number of cores and amount of RAM) rather than by transaction/bandwidth.
- Resources delivered to Stack41 customers are always under-subscribed to eliminate competition for processing capacity.
- Platform designed specifically for high IOPS to reduce transaction time
- Mission-critical, data intensive applications run more efficiently thanks to low latency due to close proximity to customer location
- No charge for transactions or moving data in and out
- SLA-driven, built for enterprise applications, not simply “best effort”
- Tier III+ host data center delivers substantial physical redundancy benefits
Financial differentiators vs. enterprise-operated premise-based (private) cloud
- Stack41 model is purely OPEX delivering accounting advantages
- No costs for hardware refresh, avoiding inability to meet IT objectives due to budget pressures
- No expensive maintenance contracts
- No hypervisor costs with our standard platform
- Current and future application flexibility due to not being “tied” to a particular vendor platform or architecture