InfrastructureFast and flexible hardware that performs like it's right there in your office.
VMs are available on top of a KVM hypervisor. We offer support for many different operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Free/Net/OpenBSD, and SmartOS.
- Undersubscribed to no more than 80% load
- Compatible with VMware, Hyper-V, etc.
- Built with high IOPS for high performance enterprise loads ** Standard VM Includes: 50GB boot drive, private networking, and no variable charges. ** Compatible with Windows Server 2008 or greater, Linux 2.4 and other operating systems
Differentiated from the large public cloud services providers
- Serving businesses within an edge 100-mile radius of our host data center
- Pricing is predictable and consistent, calculated by element (number of cores and amount of RAM) rather than by transaction/bandwidth.
- Resources delivered to Stack41 customers are always under-subscribed to eliminate competition for processing capacity.
- Platform designed specifically for high IOPS to reduce transaction time
- Mission-critical, data intensive applications run more efficiently thanks to low latency due to close proximity to customer location
- No charge for transactions or moving data in and out
- SLA-driven, built for enterprise applications, not simply “best effort”
- Tier III+ host data center delivers substantial physical redundancy benefits
Financial differentiators vs. enterprise-operated premise-based (private) cloud
- Stack41 model is purely OPEX delivering accounting advantages
- No costs for hardware refresh, avoiding inability to meet IT objectives due to budget pressures
- No expensive maintenance contracts
- No hypervisor costs with our standard platform
- Current and future application flexibility due to not being “tied” to a particular vendor platform or architecture
Our data centers will help your business run better
Reliability, sercurity and speed is more affordable than you think. And for those within 100 miles of Milwaukee or Minneapolis, you’re ideally suited to reap the benefits of near-zero latency.