This Minneapolis Data Center is a purpose-built facility. The 1001 Building is a Tier III Enhanced, multi-tenant 473,500 SF building located in the heart of downtown Minneapolis. Completed in 1988, and designed as a disaster recovery site for a major financial company, it boasts multiple layers of redundancy.
Minneapolis Data Center
• Located in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis
• Serves as an ideal disaster recovery data center for Chicago area businesses
• 408 highway miles from Downtown Chicago
Five-story, 46,000 sq ft hardened building
13,800 volt Xcel utility feeds
Carrier neutral connectivity
Stack41 delivers a comprehensive suite of data center services for our Midwest clients. Our offerings aren’t necessarily what you might expect.
- (2) 13,800 volt Xcel utility feeds from Elliot Park and 5th Street substations. MV ATO will transfer load. Third feed available.
- (2) water feeds into building plus a well pump
- Owned and operated by DCI Data Centers
Systems & Compliance:
- Carrier neutral connectivity served by multiple terrestrial carriers
- Tier III+ design allows all critical systems to be maintained while normal operations continue at all times
- Built as designed for use as a primary data center or disaster recovery site
- Best-of-breed technologies and sophisticated physical security
- On-site, trained professional staff 24x7x365
- Five-story with 100,000 SF raised floor in hardened building
- Strict data center design – not a repurposed building
- Stable environment with little to no seismic activity, flooding, or extreme temperatures
- Located in the heart of Downtown Minneapolis, the facility is a perfect watershed location for Minnesota businesses, and disaster recovery data center for businesses in Greater Chicago