Web HostingReliable, fast, secure web hosting for when performance matters. (Which, let's face it, is always.)
High Performance Web Hosting and Application Hosting
Our private, local web hosting infrastructure is available in Milwaukee and Minneapolis. Close physical proximity to our customers benefits latency-sensitive applications that perform poorly in the public cloud and enables personal service to design application-specific, performant solutions that take the guesswork out of hosting.
Our goal at Stack41 is that any application hosted by us will be engineered to perform optimally. Just two examples are:
- Websites must be 100% available and pages must load rapidly, so the web hosting infrastructure must be appropriate to the specific software to produce the website and its various functions.
- Citrix hosting relies upon fast I/O performance and the constant availability of resources, so a web hosting design must allocate a consistent abundance of bandwidth, RAM and storage to ensure efficient operations.
We undersubscribe the resources necessary to run an application. When we reach 80% usage of required resources (RAM, storage & bandwidth) we add additional resources.
100% of our compute hardware for production applications is SSD (solid state drive) versus spinning disk.
We only host applications out of 100% uptime, purpose-build data center facilities. Unscheduled downtime for any hosted application is unacceptable.
What sets us apart from other web hosting companies:
Stack41 uses best-in-class technology and systems to provide the premium web hosting for websites and applications.
- Our infrastructure is tailored to your unique needs. You’ll have a hosting environment designed specifically for the software used to create the website and support its various functions. What’s that mean? Optimal performance.
- You’ll have load testing on dev platform to find “break” limits before going into production. What’s that mean? You’ll know your stuff will work when it goes live.
- We have direct relationships with redundant transit providers, multiple BGP routes, and redundant hardware for reliable Internet service. What’s that mean? Your backups will have backups of their backups.
Plus – we’re smart, reliable, honest people. You’ll like working with us. We answer the phone and emails. We’ll do a great job. And you can rest assured that your website is in good hands. 24/7 tech support is pretty sweet, too.